Light, Powerful Mobility
Travelling from A to B with mobility issues has never been easier than with one of our lightweight folding travel mobility scooters, or portable folding electric wheelchairs. Travel by car, train, cruise, airline – the choice is yours. Experience the convenience and freedom of one of our portable travel scooters or folding electric wheelchairs today. We stock the best quality and design in each category that offer the user clear benefits over others.
The new Freedom Chair Premium Lite DE08 is here. Folds in Seconds and Easily Splits in Two for Light Lifting into the Car – Heaviest Part Only 14kg!
Folding Electric Scooters & Wheelchairs Melbourne
Portable Lightest Travel Mobility Scooter
Travelling with mobility issues is not always easy! Just getting from A TO B can be a bit of a trial”. Luckily, technology has given us new Lithium-ion batteries to replace those old and inefficient lead-acid batteries. So now we have the technology to build small, light mobility equipment.
Portable Mobility Melbourne specializes in the lightest and easily portable mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs on the market. The folding electric wheelchair is the lightest wheelchair of its kind. There are several models to cater for almost all circumstances. The A08 and DE08 have a weight capacity of up to 160 kg and the DE08 easily splits in two for easy lifting (the heaviest part weighs only 14 kgs).
The A07 is the smallest and lightest model. The rear motors and wheels are easily removed for easy lifting. An average weight person will be able to travel around 15 km on one battery charge, and extra batteries can be added to extend the range up to 45kms.
Our travel mobility scooters are the lightest in their class. The Genie Plus and Solax Autofold Scooters will fold itself automatically, at the touch of a button. The lithium-ion batteries have a range of around 15kms (for an average-sized person). Both the wheelchairs and mobility scooters are suitable for the car, planes, and sea cruises.
The health and safety of our customers, staff, and associates is of paramount importance to us. As such we are strictly following Australian Government recommendations, guidelines, and health and hygiene advice during the current coronavirus health crisis. In line with this we have implemented the following measures:
- Staff monitored daily for any signs of fever or sickness and told to stay home. Any staff member who has been in contact with a person who has contracted the virus, or has travelled, to self isolate for 14 days
- Adoption of strict social distancing of a minimum of 1.5 metres
- All equipment sanitized before and after demonstrations and trials
- All staff sanitizing hands regularly and strictly before and after demos and trials
- Contactless demos and trials with the option of using the aid of mobile phones
- Remote viewing of trials and demos via video capture, and live conferencing via streaming platforms like skype. Particularly beneficial for OT’s who are able to view the trial remotely